Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food Poisoning

My stomach was turning round and round,
it was like my intestines were all twisted.
Such pain came across me during Add Math class at the computer lab.
& I got that feeling just again.
Needless to say, I got diarrhea. =S
Thank god I was fine when I was taking photos for yep and had a meeting for the joint camp. When I got home, I was told that my brother's girlfriend and also my brother himself, got diarrhea.
SO, IT MUST BE FOOD POISONING.
The curry chicken last night, I curse you.
I thought I was always strong enough to overcome these kind of 'small matter'.
Prove me wrong but I will still stand strong on my ground =)
Such a day, huh. Leadership Seminar is next Sat?! I got reminded and started to panic this morning. Sorry for ruin your morning, friends.
Badges, invitations, refreshments, projectors, pa system, cards, budget! =/ =/
* OH and Mr Tan reads everyone's blog. So, beware of what you're writing! HEH
*I bet he's reading this now too >D*
* I got voted as the Most Active for Form4, fiftyyxfifty, gemala. weird eh?
& people, don't mind the polls at 4Sigma's blog. I hate em! =X

0 comments: