Monday, July 13, 2009

12th July 2009

Ipoh Fellowship
It was Chong Sheng's project. It's a project to create fellowship among KL's Leos and Ipoh's Leos. I woke up at 6.30am today to get ready and went to twins' house & we left about 7.30am to Kelana Jaya LRT station. PJI people picked us from there (: AND HOLYMAMACOWDOGSHIT Lion Alan owns a SEXY RED convertible mercedes benz. :O :O :O :O
We had our breakfast with the perak leos along with Lion Alan and Lion Clayton at Nasi Lemak Cikgu. After that, we went to 1utama to have some quality time with the perak leos. Mana tau we were all camwhoring at there like same jakun. Haha but what's the use of a camera when you have one, right? :P We also had our drink at Ms. Read. I ordered a vanilla shake but most of them ordered this : Hot chocolate with marshmallow [eek..marshmallows]

The gay posers :D

Group picture
*Lion Alan treated us all.
(1,2,3.....THANK YOU, LION ALAN) :D

AUDITION FOR INSTALLATION
Rushed to school after the fellowship outing. Was pretty darn exhausted. When we got there, we still had to set up for the audition. There were few groups of band and dancer already & the guys were nice enough to help us to carry the tables and chairs ;)

This are the pretty good dancers. I LOVE their performance!

Others were bands already.screw them all. Okay okay..Malaysia's got talent. lmao. Anyway, I got bored and started to annoy GuoYao- snapping pics of him every 5 minutes, but he, THAT PIG, deleted all of his pictures already. Hahah there's a lot more chances kay! About 4pm I went back but the audition has not ended yet.. so, I don't know the results. (but actually I know..smart people like me) :D

DONE UPDATING FOR NOW. Tomorrow-Road Relay. Wish me luck! ♥ sigma power ;D

0 comments: