Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tagged

1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
My arse. Haha I am just being sarcastic. Oh well somehow, I feel assured with a kiss on my forehead ;)

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Dead.

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Daphney. lol

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
Yes, sometimes.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
HMM..NEEDLES. Oh yes, for saving people!

6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yes, of course.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No.I don't wanna end up in hell.

8. What does your last message say?
'Hey..'

9. What are you thinking right now?
Sleep, sleep, and sleeep! Oh shoot I'm supposed to camwhore now for my kungfu pose.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
No, I just wanna sleep now.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
ERR.. I kinda slept the whole day yesterday. from 6pm.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Sunway Pyramid.

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
No. I wanna sleep dammit.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Bryan Lee.

0 comments: