Sunday, July 12, 2009

11th July 2009

PJI INSTALLATION


So I went for PJI Installation today. There were two yoyo performances and they amazed me as some point. =) The BODs performance was hilarious, very entertaining actually. Go watch at youtube: (I stalk them HAHA jk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRsiJXpeMrg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA768z-vFtE

There were many yummay food served. I grabbed two sandwiches and went off as Emily's dad was waiting for us already.

Oh well, congratulations to all the incoming BODs of PJI 09/10!


LIONS INSTALLATION DINNER

Lions installation was cool. Lions from Taiwan came too & I was waiting for my chance to show off my chinese but didn't have the luck ;P XinRou, Mabel, Michelle & I went for this event and we sat at the same table as the USJ8s' and our Lion Advisors. Lion Mejar Chong was really funny and nice & I guess my table was the noisiest ;)

Besides that, there was a lady that came to us and said that she was from leo smksu from the year 1992-1996. She said that for leo meetings last time, they had to open up all four classrooms at block B and the members got not enough space to stand, still. ;O & now? We just need one classroom! Oh well, new generations are getting more stupid for not joining leo unpredictable. Ahah

Foods for the night were great. & I WORE MY YELLOW TIE FOR 5 FREAKING HOURS, approved by Xin Rou. HAHA. Not officially mine yet until 25th tho!

* Whoa this post is kinda late, but better late than never right? (; Next- Ipoh Fellowship & Installation audition.

0 comments: