Sunday, August 2, 2009

DJ Installation & YE Sales

It was yesterday.
I went to school at 8am, met up with PohMing and we walked over the bridge to wait for Daphney. Yeah, we followed her to SMK Taman Sea as she wants to attend her KRS AGM. We agreed to wear our leo uniform together but this bitch, Daphney, wore an Interact shirt with a jeans. Oh well, I just wanna say..THE NUGGETS AT SMKTS IS MUCH BETTER THAN SU'S hehee. About 10am, PohMing & I followed Justin to PJI's meeting as we got no transport over to DJ. Had lunch(baked cheese rice and chicken with lemon). It made me wanna vomit and never wanna see food for the rest of my life. but no, its not yucky. Went off to DJ's installation at 2pm. As usual, that two vainpots(Daph and Poh) camwhored like no one's business. *shakes head* ;)
Hint* Nazrin, the category for most vain!

Went off to Sunway Pyramid with Poh Ming and Fion. Had YE Sales there. Sorry guys, was late for half an hour for my shift. Was waiting for the bus. Fion was really nice to accompany us there and walked around the YE stalls and bought stuff from my stall.
I'm gonna say HELLO to you everytime? rofl.
By the way, these are the stuff we sold :

YE Sales end at 7pm. We packed and cleaned up the stall. A great experience as a salesperson, though its not really my type. After that, I walked around with Karen, Alvin Chak and Edward. We had our dinner at subway. I didn't want to eat still feeling kinda bloated. Still, the guys(ehemm..alvin..ehemm..edward) insisted me to eat and paid for my six-inch long crab sandwich. Thanks Alvin, you made me bloat once again. Hahah
We walked around Pyramid and met WeiJean. Passed her the installation badges and found Edward & Alvin fooling around with a trolley.

LOOK AT JAKUN EDWARD IN A TROLLEY! The wheels are gonna break man.

HAHAHA!

Alvin was the driver for the night. He drove me back and I brought them all touring around my new house. Princess is ever so cute, right? :P Hung out at my room with my guitar and bean bag. And guess what? I drove 5metres long(at least) from my house to the end of the road. Hahah, and Karen reversed and drove to the guard house. Alvin taught us to drive and Edward was sitting at the back seat holding tight to his seat with his horror face expression. My driving is not that bad, as a first timer and I'm serious! ;) put gear to D, release brake slowly, press accelerator, brake and pull up the hand-break. See? I'm good.

I've been driven around by three drivers-Justin, ChongSheng & Alvin, today, thank god they did not kidnap me. =] Lol joking, thank you, guys!

0 comments: