Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Camera & 4 Sigma

I know I shouldn't say this again, but

CAMERA brings 4Sigma together. wtheck right?! :D

Check out Huong Yi, the middle-finger-poser.
Okay, I'm damn lazy to blog already. I shall start planning for my first leo project for this fiscal yeat 09/10- Leadership Seminar. *screams* Oh maybe I shall do PohMing's first 100 questions tag first. HEH. Toodles, peeps. ♥ Have fun reading!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
you will also learn all kinds of miscellaneous facts that you might be able to use in your studies at some point.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Books, CDs, Phones.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Blogging.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some korean drama, I guess. (have not been touching the tv since..few weeks)
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
7pm
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7.35pm
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
sound of the fan spinning.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This afternoon. At school. lol
9. Did you dream last night?
No. I was really exhausted.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Yeah, most of them, but just for a while XD
11. When did you last laugh?
Now! Reading this stupid question.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
Reading no.11 quest.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A big long mirror.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
No. Gosh this quest freaks me out =/
15. What do you think of this quiz?
Stupid and time-killing. Haha
16. What is the last film you saw?
Marley & Me.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Australia, and England, and Korea(healthy), and Paris(shopping paradise). and.......
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I think of it very frequently as I'm living in my own fantasy world. ;D Oh well, I'm gonna go shopping first. Shop for EVERYTHING. Then, buy a mansion with swimming pool, sauna, gym for my family. A new convertible mercedes benz. Bomb the school.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I'm super vain.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Cancel out school and to have magical power. that would be so cool.
21. Do you like to dance?
Yes & No, depends on my mood.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah. Malaysia is so darn dangerous okay.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Unless you consider Ang- Nag. lol
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My mum (:
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Leo stuff.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last month @ POH'S PLACE.
27. Type of music you like most?
All kinds, depending on my mood.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
techno.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
No, it's mute.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Brown.
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Build a swimming pool. Bigger bathroom with bathtub.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
Fruits.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes and it was really scary.
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Both!
35. Do you have a garden?
Yeah.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Negaraku..tanah cintanya airku. Raja kita..Is it? ;D
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I freaking wanna sleep more!
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Obama.
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Nazrin Roslan.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Clothes shop.
41. What time is bed time?
11pm. I need my beauty sleep.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
I had uncountable tattoos & It was all stickers kind. HAHA
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
No. I'm not gonna poke myself just to see dots of my own BLOOD.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Staying up late night watching some lame shows.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
No.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My family.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
There's no glass.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Korea and China. Which one is further?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Organic counted? If yes, it was a few days ago.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah.
52. Are you a good cook?
I can be. :P
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
ERR.. bike? NO!
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Duhh.
56. Do you touch-type?
Yeah, bro's HTC touch.
57. What's under your bed?
The floor.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Quite.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Play.
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
At home. text-ing my valentine. LOL
61. What time do you get up?
6.30am for school. Ughh..
62. What was the name of your first pet?
I only have Princess as my first dog. EHH WAIT.. I used to have 20 fishes. hmm one of them is Stanley, I think. Heh
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Hwee Jin.
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Yes, every weekend for this month ;O
65. How are you feeling right now?
Playful and energetic.
66. What do you think about the most?
My fantasy world. & wondering when school's gonna close down.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
6.30am for school!
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I'm not telling everyone! HAHA I'm gonna spend every single cent buying surprise presents for everyone and make them go ;O
69. Who would you tell first?
I said.. No one.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Twilight.
71. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
All the clothes,shoes,accessories shops.
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Sleep or viewing the photos in my camera.
74. What do you do for a living?
Study and play.
75. Do you love your job?
Most of the time, yes ;D
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Some famous designer. Heehee
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
The Queen of the world.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
It's a cycle that goes round and round.
79. How many keys on your key ring?
one.
80. Where would you retire to?
Neverland.
81. What kind of car do you drive?
I want a convertible benz!
82. What are your best physical features?
My stomach. Hahah.
83. What are your best characteristics?
I'm forgetful and forgiveful.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
New York City.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Horror.
86. Where would you want to retire to?
Under the sea.
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
Noon time when there's nothing to do.
88. Where did you grow up?
Subang Jaya.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Hmm.. few km.
90. What are you reading now?
This.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Depends.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
NO, I TRIED THAT; BUT AJAY CAN.
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes but it feels weird.
94. Do you have pets?
Yes, dogs.
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
3. I'm damn lazy to answer phones.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Pee-ing in pants. Hahah!
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
None yet.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
YEAH IM FINISHING THIS 100 QUESTS.
99. What is most important in life?
Having a life.
100. What Inspires You?
Ridiculous but confident people. (:
*thanks to PohMing, I just spent one hour of my life for this tag. Feel guilty, girl. ;D

OH YAHH, let me show-off for a mo. This Monday, we Leos' went up on stage during assembly for award presentation. On stage photos are with SookYing. I'll get from her soon. I know, damn self-indulged HAHA but still, we ROCK.

0 comments: