Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hari Keluarga & Talent Quest Finale

I lied lifelessly on the bed right after the dinner yesterday.
It was 12pm and I was out the whole day. So yeah, I decided to blog today.

I reached school at 7.20am yesterday in PBSM uniform. The only purpose is to tabik hormat the VIPs. After that, I went to 4 Sigma's stall and then to Leo's stall and then YEP's stall. It was really exhausting to be walking from point A->point B-> point C. Oh well, actually I didn't spend much for Hari Keluarga. The only thing I remembered spending on is 5 Zeta's Haunted House. RM3. I felt super annoyed getting blindfolded and not guided at all. Banging tables and 'ghosts' & getting poked by ChinYi, like continuously when I got stuck at some place with tables around me. *ChinYi, I'm so gonna poke you everytime when I see you!

Then, I had my meeting with KuanYan, asking him lotsa questions about leadership seminar. Lol. Sorry PohMing, that I didn't get to spend time walking around with you. I gave her RM33 coupons then cause I had to go for installation meeting. Enjoyed choosing accessories? Hahah.

Look at the bubbles [leo's stall]


yep's stall

After installation meeting(about 4.30pm), I went to twins' house and got prepared for the dinner. We reached school at 6.15pm. Apparently, the twins dressed too formal. AHAH *shakes head* dress dress. Everyone was wearing jeans and a top ;) Michelle, XinRou & I did our usual stuff as crew-taking care of judges. The judges were really friendly and nice. By the way, the finalists were really good. Congratulation, people! The sisters- Krystal & Cheryl got 1st for singing and The Mimics got 1st for dancing. So darn awesome.


The Mimics.

Actually, I just got back from Leadership Seminar Meeting. My brother drove me around ss15 few times and I was still thinking whether it's OldTown White Coffee OR OldTaste White Coffee. Thank god Linda called me. Then, we had our meeting. Man my committee members were so lame. ;O haha.
That's all for today. Ciao! ♥

0 comments: