Sunday, July 26, 2009

9th Joint Installation

I didn't get all excited and thrilled, even when I got my new yellow tie.
T'was kinda sad.
I'm sure I will fcuking miss the outgoing bods when they leave school.
Poh Ming was with me the whole time. Even during break, we missed the food as I had a meeting. I'm so sorry, girl.
I really need more time- more time for my family, for friends, for school, for homework, , for leo, for dogs. OKAY OKAY, THINK POSITIVE. TIME MANAGEMENT PEOPLE!
Moral folio due next week. haih
9th Joint Installation went on quite well.
Very well, indeed.
Just that the stage is too low I can't see most of the performances.
Pics at Poh Ming's blog. ;)
BTW, 1st RCC Meeting 09/10 and
Leadership Seminar & CLD(orientation) Programme 09' are up!
Date : 8th August 2009
Time : 8am-5pm
Venue : SMK Subang Utama, SS18
Fee : RM10 (including lunch)
Attire : Club uniform/ School uniform
*Cute badges will be sold. Bring money! :D
Invitations are sent out. Please confirm your attendance with your president asap =)

0 comments: