Saturday, July 18, 2009

Outing with my BIMBOs

*I'm so sorry that I have not been updating my blog, Daphney. :P

So guys, I went out with my two superb camwhorers-Poh Ming and Daphney.
Last Friday. Pyramid. Actually, we went for a movie- HARRY POTTER. It was quite..um..disappointing? Maybe I imagined while reading the book last time and now I'm like seeing the same images again. :O The movie was kinda draggy. Okay maybe not that bad, I'm still looking forward for the last one though! There's rumours saying that they're splitting the Deathly Hallows into two parts. So awesome :D
Well, Poh Ming and Daphney both got their swimming suits and I went for my meeting after that. Was super rushing. Walked Daphney to the entrance, met PJI's @ old Starbucks, Poh went to Popular, meeting place changed to new Starbucks, ran to popular find Poh, ran back to old Starbucks find Poh, found Linda and Poh, ran back to new Starbucks, meeting start.
wow, right?
Anyway I thought I was gonna have dinner at Pyramid with Poh but her mum called her and said she's on the way. I was surprised and quickly discuss everything and adjourn the meeting. I'm so sorry, guys. Tomorrow, online meeting k? =D

The posers from PJI. [ChongSheng;Justin;RuiWei]

0 comments: