Friday, June 19, 2009

School

Just got back from school. Been sitting outside of my house for 30 minutes before my brother came to open the gate. ZZZZ.. why is the doorbell not working?! Oh well, I'm thankful I'm inside the house now.

So, school was boring as usual. I don't think we learnt anything today & I've actually thought of ditching school after recess but after doing some DEEP THINKING, I decided not to. wow, I'm proud of myself. =D
BTW, in school, my friends and I were like singing the Beautiful Friend song. Other than that, nothing much happened today. Oh and during the last period, PohMing, WaiKynn & I were like writing random words in pieces of torned paper and throw it out of the window, hoping some lifeless people will pick it up. HAH.
After school, I had LEO meeting. We passed around sweets, for all the members.
Jealous? Join Leo! ;D
In leo spirit,
I ROAR.

0 comments: