Monday, June 8, 2009

36th MD 308 Leo Forum

Hey people, I'm back! Yeah, from Leo Forum. It was held at Penang this year. 99 leo clubs attended and there was 1078 delegates. So cool huh? :P We stayed at B-suite.On 5th May 2009, our district's leos have to gather at SMKSU by 6am for briefing. & I remembered the night before I packed till 2am and woke up at 4am. 2 hours of sleep man. mata sepet, eye bags. So, I slept while we were on the way to Penang. & this lame magician-Kuan Yan, attempted to put in twistties in my mouth while I'm sleepping for 3 times. He succeed in his 3rd attempt and I felt so stupid tasting twisties in my mouth when I woke up. Geez >(


Day One
We checked in about 2pm, which was really late and we missed the forum special project(I have no idea what was it). Xin Rou & Kuan Yan were rushing to register and get our name tags, forum kit & shit, and food while we carried our luggage to our room. Holy shit, my room was at the 14th floor and we got to walk 14 flights of stairs as the lift was always so full with people. So, when we reached our floor, we were super sweaty. Thanks to the guys that helped us with our luggage (;
After that we rushed to the bus to tour around Penang. Our tour guide was Janice, a nice lady. She brought us to temples but can't manage to explain everything as we were short in time. We got to sit trishaw too =D

Emily & I
After that, we went back to B-suite to get changed and prepared for the Superheroes Night. Gosh we were rushing too cause the traffic was really bad & when we reached B-suite, people were screaming and cursing around because the electricity BOOM. According to what they said, too many people were using the electricity current and it just went off. It sucked man. Can't use the curler/hair dryer all. Anyway we made it in time and went to Sunshine Banquet Hall by bus.

So pretty right the lights?







We had dance floor too and we got back about 12am. So darn exhausted. Bel, Chelle, Em & I slept about 1.30am.

Day two
We woke up about 4.45am. JUST TO WASH OUR HAIR. Lol thanks chelle for waking me up and making me the first to bathe XD Then, we went to Sunshine for the Opening Ceremony and the Forum Theme Talk. Most of us were so tired, we slept. There was this stupid purple balloon that I slept on burst. Something's wrong with the air particles and pressure lol. Then, we had our buffet lunch and it was Public Speaking Competition. Leo Emily Choong of SMK Subang Utama was the 1st runner-up. SU POWER :D After that was award-giving. They present the club awards first and followed by key officers, directors, and leos. I can't believe it that I got the Merit Director. I thought there are supposed to have outstanding tamer/asst. sect & treas award? HUH HUHHH? Okay so I was so damn blur at that time. Valentina was the other Merit Director (; Chelle & Em got Outstanding Director. So cun, right? ;D Oh well, congratulation to all the SU people. We rock! Hehee.

LEOs are waiting outside Sunshine

Organizing Committees



We had Gala Night and gold&silver are the colours. Top awards were presented during the Gala Night. Eveyone were so serious. Guess what? LEO SMKSU won TWO TOP AWARDS. TOP PRESIDENT-Leo Goh Xin Rou and Leo SMKSU is the TOP CLUB. WHOOHOOO GO SU! We got altogether 31 awards this year. Let's try our best for next year, aite? (: I believe that we can do it.






*Outgoing BODs, you guys had been working hard for the club this fiscal year. Whether you received any awards, I know that you guys are awesome. Keep it up!



Day three
We planned to get up at 8am as we all thought that we could check out at the latest time-9am. Mana tau 7.30am Pui Yin called me and told me that the School for Incoming Leo Key Officers is at 8am. crap I woke all of them up, we changed, carried our luggages and hurried for the seminar. The seminar was till 10.30am. We went to Sunshine then for the closing ceremony and lunch. I met four of the finalists for leo idol 2009 and they were pretty friendly (; I walked around giving out my namecards, trying to finish them. Hehe. Also, took pictures with unknowns..opps.. Leos. After that, we got to the bus and went back to subang. On the way back, we watched 3 movies- Slumdog Millionaire, Unborn, and the Simpsons to kill time. We took 7 hours to reach subang ;O
Posers of the day









GO, LEO SMKSU! ROAAAR ;D



I actually can't believe that Leo Forum had ended. sad man ;( Time flies fast, next will be TDC =)

1 comments:

ahKOK said...

enjoy the leo forum! good!