Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged

1. The person who tagged you is :
Maggie Poh Mei Yi

2. Your relationship with him/her is :
Friend ;)

3. Your first impression of him/her is:
Funny & cute ;D

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
Our stupid moments in tuition when we were in primary 3.HAHA

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Can't remember. Didn't talk to her for so long ;(

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
Nothing. I like her as who she is. :)

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
I'll punch her boobs and smack her arse. LOL. kiddingg, that'll never happen!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
She kicked my arse. LMAO

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
Do her tag and to tell her that she should be honoured as this is the 1st tag I'm doing. XD

11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
Smart and caring =D

12. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
I'm too nice. rofl

13. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Harry Potter! sorry that just came in to my mind. heh

14. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
I love you too! Kiss my arse? ♥

15. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

1. Emily Choong
2. Ellysha
3. Kuan Yan
4. Shasi
5. Pui Yin
6. Benjamin
7. Anushya
8. Michelle Wu
9. David Kok
10. Nefissa

16. Who is 6 having a relationship with?
Shasi ;O

17. Is 9 a male or a female?
Male.

18. What is 2 studying at the moment?what others are studying??
I bet no one's studying right now >D

19. Who was the last person you had a chat with?
Shasi. on msn.

20. What kind of music does 8 like?
Pop songs and oldies :P

21. Does 1 have any siblings?
Yeah.

22. Is 4 single?
I think so?

23. What is the surname of 5?
Kong.

24. What's the hobby of 3?
Doing lame magics & putting twistties in my mouth while I'm sleeping wth.

25. Do 7 and 9 get along well?
Sure. We're a happy famiy ;D

26. Where is 10 studying at?
SMK Subang Utama.

27. Say something casual about your eyes:
I don't really check my eyes? It's brownish-black I guess.

28. Have you tried developing feelings for 2?
Duhh-hh. Cause she has a great body HAHA

29. Where does 9 live?
Kota Kemuning, I think.

30. What colour does 4 like?
I have no idea =/

31. Are 5 and 1 good friends?
They're okay (:

32. Does 2 like 7?
Yeah.. they're like superglued together.

33. How did you get to know 8?
Online, primary & secondary schoolmates, tuition mates, and....barbie dolls. AHAHA

34. Does 3 have any pets?
I doubt.

35. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world?
She's the catwoman ;P

36. Are you sexy?
You think I am? Yeah, of course I am.. :D

37. What am I doing now?
Facebook. Msn.

I'm tagging the following:

1. Li Shing
2. Daphney
3. Shasi
4. Hui Qing
5. Poh Ming
6. Brandon Choy
7. Ai Kee
8. Brenda Ng
9. Wai Yien
10. Jin Wei

0 comments: