Thursday, June 25, 2009

School is not A Place to Study

School is NOT a place to study.
It's a place for us to camwhore. ;D

Today, school was pretty much the same as usual. Same classes, same teachers, same people, ... I brought my camera to school today. Supposedly to take pictures of teachers posing with our Young Enterprise Program(YEP)'s product- one of my job as the photographer. =O I went to the office but can't seem to find the right teachers. So, I started camwhoring with Daphney and then Nazrin, Tang, and half of the class. Gosh, 4 Sigma's peeps are such camwhorers. ;P

Rocker wannabe; Lim Wai Kynn

Aww..so cute. Tang Wai Hsien. ;P

Nazrin; Tang. POSERS!

Muqri; Afiq; Alvin W.

4 Sigma 09'

& & & & & & &

the best poser. HAHAH

Seriously, this is what I do at school. I can't wait for school to close down due to H1N1! Just one week. Is that too much to ask for?

Oh & 4 Sigma has a blog. Yes, A BLOG. The 4 Sigma's blog. We rock your socks man.

*New couple in class- Hui Ying & Tek Soon. *scream your ass off!* ;O

0 comments: