Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Edwin Kok!

HAPPY SWEET 16TH, EDWIN KOK EE JAY!
Yes, I cropped the pic, but still with Damian's arse :P
Edwin Kok’s my primary school bud. I still remember the time we chased around just because of an accident(I kicked a stone). We never failed to tease each other. The daily routine was, every morning before class starts, we’ll chase around the whole school. Crazy huh? I was such a monkey, so is he :P Now, we’ve all grown up but you’re still the ever cheeky boy, telling such lame jokes that makes me laugh like mad.

Anyway, today, he had his party at his house. I went with Hui Qing, and we were..hmm..as usual, late.
Hahah, the 6E gang was there.
Edwin- the birthday boy
BoldPaul- the Leo guy
Ke Wei- the now thin but still chubby guy =D
Beh- the vampire guy
Zhi Yi- the sweet nice girl
Damian- the freaking poser/dancer
Kang Yi- the back from China super tall/small headed guy
Wai Yien- the pretty girl
Hui Qing- the best friend
& I.
It was an awesome gathering at Edwin’s party. Never did realize that I miss them so freaking much! We chatted about all sorts of stuff, catching up. From relationships to horror stories to lame jokes to camwhoring to basketball.. at the padang near his house. His other friends were all crazy to continuously watch the movie SAW 1 to 4, if I’m not mistaken lol. All I know is the man on that freaking bed that was killed by a saw, is freaking scary but smart. Moral of the movie- do not kill. Patience is A Vitue ;D

6E peeps! I’m missing you guys! Next gathering will be at T.G.I. F, John’s, around November okay? See you guys there.
Group photo. P/S Ke Wei's head's half.
Candid.
Loves.

0 comments: