Friday, October 2, 2009

Finals!

EXAMS!
Yeah, that is exactly how I look when I'm doing my papers. Lmao, seriously.
Today's Friday, a BREAK, finally, from one whole week of insane papers, I'm almost going crazy.
Let's see,
-Monday; Chemistry 2 & 3. Totally sucked. I can't really remember how it suck, but it was really hard. Don't believe? Ask the paper from me when I got back!

-Tuesday; BM 1, Add Math. Well,as you predicted. Yes, I didn't have enough time to finish my essay, just the last paragraph and 'pens down!' omgosh, I'm sure it'll affect my whole essay, I've been writing so well! Add Math was well.. brain-breaking.

-Wednesday; English 2, Sejarah 2. English 1 was pretty easy, luckily I read the literature part :) Sejarah..hmm...Some questions are leaked but others, I've no idea. =/

-Thursday; Physics 2, Math 2. Holy crap, this is my worst day. I thought Math was gonna be the first paper. Boyy I was so shocked to get a Math paper instead. I studied Math the whole night before and was late for school, planned to revise physics during recess. So, blanked super a lot. Mr Aru, don't kill me! :S

-Friday; TODAY; English 1, Biology 2. Almost couldn't manage to finish the essays. Its fortunate that I checked the time and sped up my writing, woah. Biology was a killer, I..honestly, do not know what I wrote. & Nazrin ditched this paper. How smart of him..

That's the whole week of exams, and I've been waiting for this day since the beginning of the week, badly wanting a break from all these ridiculousness of studies. Often, I will sleep like a dead person to escape from all of these. But for this finals, I turned my gear on and get bars of chocolates and cereals and cold full cream milks and soya to keep myself awake, but few exceptional attempts, I still doze off. Oh wellll,
I made a promise to myself..to study constantly after this finals. Hahah, Daphney, Poh Ming, join me ? :P
Las minute studying is a killer, it kills my sleeping time and I have serious panda eyes. But, sometimes you just gotta do something you never wanna do. Discipline, people. (sigh)

Paintballs after exams, aite? :D

0 comments: