Sunday, September 20, 2009

19th September

Malam seribu bintang. just realised how long we've not take any pictures :(
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, KAREN :D
Happy belated sweet sixteen! I didn't get to use the comp, till now. So sorry ;)
Anyway, that girl in white is one of my bestest friends! She is Karen Wan Siew Lee.

She annoys me with her singing. She sings the whole day, non-stop, no joke. She lets go off her dog, Rocky, to chase me. She used to jog with me, along with Sue Ee, when I was still at the SS18 house. We used to go Sunway Pyramid very often last year, after school, when we were in the same class :) Now, things had slightly changed as we're in different class, but I'm sure our friendship does not change. You're always there for me when I needed you. You're always the strong one and the straightforward one. Girl, HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN! We're gonna celebrate right after exam okay.


Also, today is Rachel Priya's party.

I was kinda pissed waiting for my brother to fetch me over to Poh's house. I reached her house at 6.30pm, instead of 5pm. Supposed to curl my hair, do our make-ups, and change at her house. & Just when I reached her place, her dad's there to bring us to 3K, where the party was held. (panic) We ran to the swimming pool and asked the lifeguard for us to use the ladies. The lifeguard was nice :) I changed and hurry out, we went to A&W's toilet and did our make-ups there, as well as camwhores.


Look at this girl, the concealer below her eyes ROFL

Notice why Poh's moving? the lady in the toilet is about to come out! busted XD

We spent 1 hour in the toilet and just when we realised the time, it was 7.30pm already. We ran over to 3K Complex Hall under the drizzles. We hurried over to wish Rachel and passed her the present. You should look at her, she looks gorgeous, just like a princess (: with a tiara and she was super duper shiny :D We had awesome pedas food with drink mixtures of milk,orange,mango? After eating, we played Truth or Dare. The first dare was to taste John's Gasby. eww.. bitter chewing gum? Then, there were some performances. Rachel's lil brother did beat-box and he described Rachel in one word- 'beautiful', without a doubt. Aww..So sweet right? After that, we had dancefloor till late night ;D


Poh Ming: John looks stupid.
John: You say that again!

HAHAHA

The 4 Sigmas' :)
[Up: Leon, Kitt Mun, Poh Ming Down: Ying, AlvinW, John, SueLi, HueyYann]

The whole insane crowd.

Dancefloor babe.
Awesome party. Had fun and sweat. Hahah, great party, Rachel! ♥

0 comments: