Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why?

Wondering why am I blogging?
Well,
Moral's paper postponed! Its such a JOKE, that I couldn't take =/ I skipped school today to study moral somemore! & when I'm back, all my MSN pm were about 'No school on Friday. Moral postponed to 13th Oct.' Gaaahh.. Actually, I think half of 4 Sigma ditched school today to Mc Donald. So, Friday's a free day. HEH, movie, anyone? :D
Suggestions:
Final Destination 4 3D
The Ugly Truth
Imagine That
I Love You, Beth Cooper
G-Force seems cool, but its not out yet :( So is Ignorance Basterds.

By the way, I'm in love with my blog's songs. Are you? ;)
Oh, and here are some photos
(things we do when we're bored at school) :
Soh; he claims that he looks miang if he smiles. LMAO
Peek-A-Boo, Daph? :D
Hui Ying with some..Unknown pose. Hahah, & I'm doing Math! :P
Fishy..where's Poh?

Ying; Daph


Anyway, tomorrow I HAVE TO go to school :( There's a lot of things to settle :
Checklist:
Interview teachers for YEP's Teachers' Day
Interview students for YEP's National Day
Get photos of the perspect-in-making
Report Write-Up for YEP, with Karen
Get my Math and Chem syllabus covered
Find Mr. Jacob for PA contact
Planning for few birthday parties
Okay, I ought to study now. Jogging in the evening ;)
Toodles.

0 comments: