Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 2009

Gahh.. yes, school reopened. & finals are coming up, three weeks from now.
Download your exam timetable here:
http://smksu.net/resources/Circulars/JadualPep%20AkhirTahunT42009.pdf
:)

Anyway, I feel like blogging now & its gonna be full of words, without photos. So, I don't expect any of you to finish reading it :)

It had already been nine months on the year 2009. Yet, I've just been living lifelessly, aimlessly, deadly.

I've been asking myself, wtheck was I doing the pass few months? I know that I've been the worst sudent ever in my life at school this year. That is why I'm so, so, clueless for most of the subjects. I did okay and passed my exam with last-minute studies for every tests, hurting my brain the very night before. When I recall back now, I feel foolish and determind to get started to study and manage my time well. But, you see, I am not a very disciplined person. Every little thing-radio, phone, facebook, MSN, google, distract me. I'm always trying hard to not study. Now, I look at all my textbooks, and see all the syllabus I got to cover for my finals, I stunned. I feel stupid & worthless not knowing a thing.


I tried to concentrate in class, instead, I talk.
I tried skipping schools and tuitions to study, indstead, I sleep.
I tried to use the computer for researching information for my studies, instead, I play facebook and MSN.
I tried to stay up late to do some revision, instead, I read story books/magazines.

Throughout these months, I lived meaninglessly and foolishly, but those were all in my own will. My family members were too great to tolerate with me. Sometimes, I think I'm better off dead, but sometimes, I think that the presence of myself is the best gift from God. I think two-sidedly : negativesness & positiveness. I know that the positive thinking of my mind always overcome the negativeness and comfort me in every way, making me feel good again, but it is wrong to always be in my comfort zone, being comforted everytime, while knowing the negativeness probably will make a person stronger & tougher, more disciplined and lead to a solution for the problem.

I sing when I'm nervous.
I sleep when I'm pressured/ stressed.
I stare blankly when I'm clueless.
I lazy around, A LOT.
I talk when I'm happy.
I'm all dependent on my moods.
I'm not as practical as you think.

In my Form 4 life, I had/have:
LEO to keep my busy when I want to- meetings, new friends, talking seriousness, bringing moments that can't be bought by a normal school student. In Leo, there are so much to learn. Its so active that every week there are sure to be something on. Although, I still have a lil guilt in myself for joining Leo as I'm a Capricorn -.-

YEP (young enterprise program). I'm the photographic manager. It annoyed me when I'm busy with Leo. It makes me feel money-minded. Yeah, I know its an enterprise program. Its a great exposure and all, but I do not think it suits me. :) YEP is all production, production, and production, for products we're selling. Imagine doing the same thing for 2000 times? Yes yes, patience.. Anyway, this is a great club for those of you who are interested in business ;)

LEKIR. Hang Lekir. My sports family, since Form 1. Its full with sporty orange people :D I participated in the events every year- marching, running 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m. Ran for the marathon every year, too, it makes me fit :D Through Lekir, I learnt more of the correct ways in doing sports.

4 SIGMA. A pure science class full with annoying but nice people! Met a bunch of good friends here. I'm quite glad to move out from Delta, no offence (: Well, the only weaknesses : Sigma makes people vain, lame, retarded, and ultra-talkative. Need proves? Visit here.

SQUASH. Went for squash lesson for the first four months of this year. I was a freaking beginner and hits balls to lights and fans. Met few new friends there, including my ex-senior(prefect)- Leong Hui Wen. I'll never forget my first senior! Thanks for your patience and beliefs in me ;) Also, the two squash coaches are really nice too.

I know seriously, I need to manage my time more efficiently or I'll lose everything. Like I said, people, I'm gonna stop touching the laptop/comp until exam's over, UNLESS there's research to do :) Won't be updating so soon, see ya! ♥

Oh, do any of you have an extra Form4 Sejarah Textbook? I can't seem to find mine :(

WARNING: This is a fact-

You burn fats when you study. As when you are really thinking, your brain uses lotsa energy ;)

0 comments: