Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Poh's place =)

Hi, people. I just got back from Poh's place. Daph's mum fetched me home. Thanks a lot (: It was an awesome day. Poh Ming's condo is super cool, windy, and cozy. After school, Daph and I followed Poh back to her condo. Before that, we ate at some hawker place at USJ2. Poh's the SLOWEST EATER on earth :P


Then, we went to poh's place. Her freaking cute and small dog, Sherry(is that how you spell?), got all excited seeing new people-Daph & I. Jumping around, scratch, and scratch. This super smart Poh Ming forgotten to tell me that her dog pees when she got too excited and all and guess what I've gone through? Yeah, EWW. Oh well, we bathed and changed to our jerseys and started camwhoring. We took about..100 pictures? Lol that's what happens when we are together ;D
Heehee
These are the humans I was talking about =D
Introducing you

7-7-11
Halibel-PohMing; Ducky-Daphney; AAYY Ying2-Me

and...Our journey of camwhoring starts with
Daph; Ying; Poh
Poh Ming: Quite nice ah the flashlight. I'm like some goddess.




See our legs XD

The most embarassing picture. LOL if you know what's going on.


Poh ming & Daph


Us- Poh, Daph, Ying



RUNN..to the swimming pool






Our footprints.


the masterpiece.


& us


*Other photos will be at facebook.

Such an eventful day. HAHA. I hope Sherry wouldn't pee on me again the next time I see her or I swear, I'll bite her ass off. =)

Love you guys. Let's go swimming the next time yeah! >D

0 comments: