Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lo Ze Juin


First of all, I want to wish my lil cousin brother-Lo Ze Juin, a happy 9th birthday!


LZJ. The Power Ranger cake & fooood.

Yeah, that's the Lo Ze Juin. LOL he made me open a lollipop for him as I want a picture of him. As you can see, he's fat, chubby, and big for a nine year old boy. While he's younger, he used to hit me, just for fun. I must say that, I tolerate with him a lot. I mean, A LOT. Are all boys the same while they're young? Hitting innocence people and fighting 'enemies'. Can't boys just act normal like we girls do?! Okay, back to the presence. He has grown into an older boy and a great brother to his lil sister. He knows how to swim and tried teaching me swimming but failed. Apparently, I do not know how to move my leg. HAHA. He's one cheeky boy and has a weird sense of humour, just like his dad. That's all I've got to say. Happy 9th birthday, you little rascal! Good luck in your life. Grow into a man and succeed in your life ;D BTW, take a look at these pictures. Haha, kids.


His younger sis, Wan Yu, busybody wanna blow the candles.



->
Picking up strands of colourful strings. 1,2,3.. THROW! rofl



OH & I must blog about the FOOD at TGI Friday@ the Curve. I ordered Sizzling Chicken and Cheese & Fried Mac and Cheese. Both are thick in cheese. yummy. I did not take the picture of those scrumptious food and I googled it. Hah, so much of technology heh. Nahh.. the pics.

Sizzling Chicken & Fried Mac)(CHEESE)

I struggled to finish them. Don't get me wrong, they were good but I guess I didn't have such huge appetite. However, I managed to finish them excluding the capsicum. Then, my brother and I went out cause my mum was talking to her client. We walked practically the whole Curve. I wanted to buy this superman shirt for leo forum but forget it, too expensive. I'll find another one >D. After about an hour walking, I bought the Bazaar mag. and a yellow nail polish from the Body Shop and we went back to TGIF to see my mum. Guess what happened?

Mum: Eh you know ah..just now when you two went out, the manager go scold those waiters you know!
Me: Huh? Why? What happened?
Mum: The manager thought that you didn't pay for the food. He scolded the waiters teruk2. I heard him and told him that you two are my children.
Me: Then? What's their reaction?
Mum: All of them laugh lah.


LMAO. I bet the manager feel damn paiseh XD After that, mummy treats us New Zealand Natural. English Toffee and Lemon&Lime not bad! Hehee




@ cousin's party.




See, I have to camwhored myself with the miserable doll cause all the kids are running around ;(

1 comments:

NS said...

Running around?

Not running away from you ka?

that picture looks like some sea monster shit lol..