Friday, May 22, 2009

Outing at Sunway Pyramid

Hey guys. SO, exam's finally over & we had YEP production for teacher's day products today. =D After that we-Yoke Zye, Karen and I decided to go to Sunway Pyramid. Before that, Shea Wen and us walked to Karen's house and we watched The Hotel for Dogs. Its an awesome movie =) BUT we can't manage to finish the whole movie cause we had to leave the house to Sunway Pyramid already. Damn potong right..almost ending but cannot get to watch XD Well I'll make sure that karen lends me the dvd :P

Okayy. We headed to Pyramid and walked and shopped and fooled around. Too bad I don't have the time to capture those stupid moments. Lol. Oh yahh DO NOT order milkshake from the McD at Pyramid. Damn lousy one. I'm serious, if you want, go to ss15 drivethru. Haha. The vanilla milkshake Karen ordered rosak punya, like some rotten taste. We went to change and those McD workers tasted it and agreed to change us a new one (HAH). Its better but its super thick. Oh well, pictures time =D



Yoke Zye (the Dolphin girl) Karen (the Twilight girl) Ying;me (the Harry Potter girl)
Ahah. & together we're the 3 pirates of carribean. Damn lame, I know. xP
Eh eh, there's this picture of Yoke Zye posing vainly.HEEHEE

TADAAA. I made her wear that dress =P at Nichii.


So, karen got her hoodie, yoke zye got her jacket, & I got my shorts. We hung around at pyramid entering every shops we could and karen went back at 5pm cause she had bball training. Yoke zye and I went back about 6 plus. That's our day at Sunway Pyramid.


OH YAHH my brother drove me back and on the way, while passing by some apartments near summit, I saw something.

See his bike. CDs are all around it & on his basket too. Lol too much of recycling eh? Eh but actually damn cool and its such an effective way right. Cds like reflecting lights, so instead of buying and putting those light thingy behind and in front of your bike you put CDs! Shinier. HEH.

By the way, anyone care to go Australia with me?

0 comments: