Saturday, May 30, 2009

An Exhausted Day

I'm super super super tired but I decided to blog, don't know why =\ *yawn*


Today, I was supposed to go for a meeting with Taylor's at 8am at SMKUSJ8. I've prepared everything and set my alarm at SIX AM the day before. However I couldn't hear a single thing this morning and got 2 missed calls from PuiYin and at 8.10am, Chelle called. I was like, OH CRAP. I hurried to change and got my brother to fetch me there at 8.30am. They were already having the meeting at one of the classroom and we met Lion Christopher.

At 9am, we went to attend the RCC meeting(omega & alpha leos in the region meet with the lions). It took about 2 hours plus and after that, Valentina and I went to Summit to get our stuff for leo forum. Yes, I'm in heels. Bloody, my toes were hurting like cow shits. We then went to the Soya Shop and online there. I had my chocolate soya *heaven* , as usual, and played restaurant city for 2 hours. Oh and I got another pair of heels for forum. Its very pretty but it digged all the money I have ;( Whoever that comes to me and says its ugly during forum, a big slap on your face man!

Feeling so exhausted, I went back and slept till 7pm and now here I am, blogging. =D Tomorrow, I'll be at Malacca. Gula Melaka! Hahah, it just pops out of my mind!


*KAREN and SUE EE, must go out on next Thursday ah! (cause thats the only day I'm free that week) lol

**CAMPZILLA RELOADED 1st to 3rd June(monday-wednesday) 2009. IT WILL BE A BLAST. Whoever that decided to come last-minute. JUST COME by 1pm on next Monday! Its never too late man =)


This is the t-shirt design


Front & Back.
See the 'maze' thingy properly. It says CAMPZILLA. ;D
cunted? You can buy the shirt from us!
Credits to Hui Xiang, for designing it :D
Signing off, ♥

0 comments: