Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 More Days!

How was Chemistry.BM2.Physics.BI2.Addmath.BI1.Math.Moral.BM2.? How was BIOLOGY today? =/ It's pretty simple you know. Just that last-minute people like me never get to study and remember every single thing, especially the mitosis-anaphase,telophase, metaphase thingy.

Thank god it's over. There's only Cina1,2 and Sejarah left. Cina1&2 will be tomorrow but of course BANANA

like Alvin, won't take Cina paper. Instead, all the bananas' are gonna stay at home to study for Sejarah. LIKE I'M JEALOUS. I'm so gonna score A for Cina, in your face. :D :D

Ehh look at the banana! with its eyes popping out, and the mouth, and the body. It's just like Alvin doing the 'Ahh..' thing. ROFL LMAO *Alvin, don't spam ah!

-Colourful leh my words. I just wanna test your eyes, see if you can read everything perfectly without highlighting the words!

*Karen, Sue Ee, jom pergi shopping this Friday. Let's go around KL k >P

*Daphney, Poh Ming, jom pergi Australia/Paris/New York/... (but not japan) after SPM. Hehee

*HQ(you sure can go sure can go one (: ), LS, let's rock the TDC!

Off to study Cina. 君子绝交,不出恶声. Can you read that? AHAHAHA sorry if I've offended you in any way. I'm just feeling very sarcastic right now. XD

0 comments: