Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Friday

It all started with 'Eh, let's go for movie after school on Friday!'

Haha, Nazrin, AlvinT, Melvin, Karen & I went for an outing on Friday. I skipped school on Friday, along with Poh Ming. She studied at my house ;) While me, sleeeep. I got a call from Sue Li at about 11.30am that my mum went to the class to find me but when she called me, my mum was already beside me, screaming at me top of her lungs angry but smiling. Yes, that's so scary that I can see.

After that, I walked to school with Poh Ming, found Karen and walked to her house. Got sweaty and all, but thanks to her sister that fetched us to the bus stop. Karen brought her free make-up voucher, and got her make-up done at one of the shop in Asian Avenue. It was She Laine, an ex ex ex form5, a former student of our school, that did her make-up.

Walked around. Karen got her white shorts at Voir and I got my bubble tea.

Rushed for GI Joe. We were late for few minutes, cause *someone* bought 3 XL Chickens when he himself is a chicken already :P [inside joke] Anyway, GI Joe was great, fantastic, marvelous, splendid, ..... :D I have high expectation and I rated 9.5 for this movie. So, go watch it!

Went for archery and got a sore arm. Went for Daytona (just one round for every visit, my policy) ;) The results were:

1st- Melvin (pfft)
2nd- AlvinT
3rd- ME (HAH)
4th- Nazrin (BOO :P)

Our gaps were damn small though!


Karen/Melvin's, Nazrin's, AlvinT's, Mine

At some Art Exhibition


About 6pm, Nazrin and AlvinT went back. Melvin, Melvin's brother, Karen & I went to macca(Australian Lingo, I read from myc! mag). I waited for the PJI's and Taylor's people to arrive. Geeez, their timing ah. Who's the punctual one now? ;P After a while, my friends all left and I was with the committees. We can't decide what movie to watch, as for every movie, there were objections, how I wish I could just throw all of them into a cube with no doors and play my own movie ;)

Also, we went to the arcade too. Daytona one round again. Results were:

1st- Justin
2nd- Fion
3rd- ME :D
4th- Eric (hah in your face)
Wow, the way they drove were INSANELY QUIET!
Hung around at the arcade for a while, still deciding the movies. Rui Wei and Chong Sheng played this horrifying game- hitting the ultramen (see what I meant by horrifying? hitting the good people), at least mine is some annoying looking animal! Justin was into his shooting game.
For dinner, we went to this Japanese restaurant. I didn't remember the name, again. Mind telling me, Linda? rofl. I ordered this lemon crispy chicken with rice and mango juice. Sounds scrumptious? Well, I drank the mango juice but didn't have the apetite to eat, so.. the fat pig- Rui Wei, finished it. Haha, he's one master chef you'll see him on AFC a few years later. :D By the way, Pui Yin was drunk @.@
I promised myself I will never take alcohol, exceptional for special occasion though.

Then, we had our post mortem for the Leadership Seminar. I was one heck expecting shootings from Chong Sheng as he had been warning me everyday, sending tremors of fears down my spine, thinking of plans and ways to cheer any of the committee if they were being shoot.

As for myself, I know what's not been done and said, I learnt my mistakes. Thanks to Fion, for attending the meeting :) and to the committees, there were times we had fun, there were times we had problems, lets just all improve ourselves for another better project. Anyway, GOOD JOB, everyone! Thank you all for cooperating in organizing this project. We all had fun most of the time, right?

Hung around, chatted for a while and got back at 12am.
Pictures at Justin's facebook. I malas nak upload. heh
So potong la, no horror movie! :(

0 comments: